- You must follow hunches even though you can’t justify it.
- LA times turned to twitter to dispense information.
- The @name was built by the users and not the company
- programers can writte softare and there are 2k versions of softaare can do this.
- Plants can twitter
- unborn can twitter
- Summize is a twitter search engine
- #name is now ways people are searching for products
- Never Assume where it will go
- Durango: drag and drop live components between AIR apps
- Nitro: flash widget platform
- Cross Device Support
- Flash RTFMP
- Photoshop Seamless Image Composing
- Face, Speech, Video Recognition
- Meer Meer
- Server side action script on CF
- Adobe Premeire Collaboration Tools
- Cloud Cloud Cloud
Google’s marketing group should be given a round of applause for their great marketing approach with a comic book to get everyone moving on the benefits of Chrome.
This may be the beginning of something big which redfines the space which we have all learned great lessons from since the late 90′s.
Updated: Ohhhhhh Noooo. Chrome is only on Windows…Bummer but soon for the Mac..
Check out Google’s Blog for more details.
Tomorrow Google opens up their innovation warehouse with a new browser for all to surf the internet wave. Hopefully there will be no worries and we’ll get a great solution to put even more nails in the IE coffin.
I have been reading surfstation since the first day I walked into my current organization. 8 years later and thousands of articles / information they have done it again. I just flew back from LA and just like opening the NYtimes I turned on my MAC and went straight for surfstation… So Nice….
Great work by Thomas Brodahl and Jessey-White Cinis in keeping this alive and bringing a fresh design in such a often reproduced market.
The design is clean and appears to be ready to withstand the tests of time ready to continue “Spreading art & design news to the webdesign community since June 2000.
The layout is simple and too the point driving for the audience to quickly move through and read every little pixel.
Its that time again….. And the Winners Are:>>>>>
“Designs for practically anything may be entered. The subcategories range in scope from small desk accessories to giant mechanical equipment. If your entry doesn’t fit into the category you have selected it will be recategorized. Students must enter in the Student category. Unless otherwise indicated, entrants should use the general entry form.”
- Manage your mobile voicemail like email on your computer and on your mobile phone.
- Turn your voicemail into text to make voice messages sharable, searchable, and most importantly actionable.
- Take and make mobile calls from any browser or web page – such as iGoogle, Facebook, and many more.
- Experience Caller ID 2.0 – dip into the social web and know not just who is calling but what the caller has been doing.
- Have scores of web developers working at internet speed building new phone applications for you.
Explore the future of Web design, user experience and business strategy for two days of mind-melding on what’s new in the digital world. Get a glimpse into the future, along with practical information that you can apply to your Web site, company and career.
May 22, 23 2008 | Portland